PSA should be contacted for any warranty claim prior to returning products or parts.
PSA warrants to the original purchaser who can provide proof of purchase to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 months to 5 years (depending on the product) after the date of original purchase.
Please be prepared to provide pictures of the damage in question. All shipping damage must be reported within 5 business days to be considered valid. Please open and examine your products on arrival and immediately notify PSA of hiding shipping damage.
Products covered by Warranty:
- 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase for fabric items including canopy tops, walls, table covers and banners
- 6 months limited warranty from the date of purchase for custom printed fabric items due to fade or a manufacturing defect. Actual printing is not under warranty and cannot be disputed once the customer has approved the artwork
- 3 months limited warranty from the date of purchase for half wall hardware and all sizes of deluxe wheel bags
- 3 months limited warranty from date of purchase for feather flags and tear drop flags
- 3 months limited warranty from date of purchase for custom imprinted fence mesh
- 5-year limited warranty from the date of purchase for aluminum and powder coated steel frames
- 4-year limited warranty from date of purchase on custom cold air inflatable replicas
- 2-year limited warranty on blower fans for cold air inflatables
- Free from manufacturer defect upon delivery on helium, sealed and point of sale inflatables
This warranty is void:
- If the product is used under other, then normal use and maintenance conditions.
- If the product is modified or altered. If the product is subject to abuse or neglect.
- If damages are caused by wind, rain or other forces of nature.
The sole obligation of PSA under this warranty is the repair or replacement by PSA of such defective or missing parts as are causing the malfunction with new parts after its own review and examination.